Sue fur scarf – complements your winter outfit!
Do you find your outfit boring and want to give it a little upgrade?
Then Sue, our fur scarf, is just the thing for you. The tube-shaped fur scarf is easy to pull over the head. A stand-up collar warms and decorates your neck. A cut piece of fur then covers the décolleté and extends slightly over the shoulders.
You can wear Sue over plain dresses or tops to give your outfit a very special touch. Not just a feast for the eyes, especially during the festive season.
Sue’s skins are lambskins. They are Toscana lambskins and have their origin in Europe. These are exclusively by-products that are generated.
The scarf is made in a well-known manufactory in Turkey.
Washing and care instructions
General care instructions & tips for handling stretch leather products:
It is very important to us that you can care for our products as easily as possible. That’s why, together with our French leather suppliers, we have developed a stretch leather that you can easily wash in the washing machine!
Washing instructions. It’s so easy to get your stretch leather products from AYASSE clean again:
- Cleaning the washing machine of old detergent residues
- Turn leather trousers, leather top, leather dress or leather jacket made of stretch leather inside out
- Put single items in the washing drum
- Set the wool wash cycle to 30°
- Use wool detergent or leather wash concentrate
- Set a low spin speed
- Start the washing process
- After washing, lay out flat to dry (do not place on the radiator or in the sun)
- When almost dry, roll lightly and pull into shape (to soften the leather)
- Iron inside out at a low temperature
A few additional tips:
We are proud that our leather can be washed in the washing machine! Of course, our leather is not immune to stains, so we recommend that you handle this high-quality product with care. Because the pants should not be washed too often. Light stains can often simply be wiped off or removed in another way!
- You can find tips on removing grease stains in our video here.
- We generally advise against hand washing, even if it is well-intentioned. This can lead to irregularities in the leather. And with the washing machine, you also have more time for nicer things.
- Optimal storage: leather products must be able to breathe! They should therefore be stored in an airy and dry place. Please do not lock them in a plastic bag. Under no circumstances should the leather be exposed to intense light or direct sunlight, as the natural leather could fade. But don’t worry, of course you can go out in the sun with it, just don’t leave it in a place exposed to light for long periods. The stretch leather tops can be hung up, but please use a wider hanger – it is better to store them lying down.
- Rain: You can go out in the rain with the products without worrying! They get wet and can become slightly darker in color. After drying (not in the sun or on the heater), the leather will return to normal without leaving any water stains. If you know that you often go out in the rain or are exposed to a lot of “dangerous” situations (dirty children’s hands, wet dog paws jumping up), then we recommend waterproofing.
- Make-up: If you like to wear make-up, we recommend putting a cloth over your face before putting on the leather tops so that no stains remain on the collar.