The little black dress that everyone needs! Made from leather, of course
The timeless and universally wearable Bella black leather dress has light puff sleeves and comfortable side pockets. These are positioned slightly to the front so that they are not bulky. The sleeves have a flattering 3/4 length. The dress fastens at the back with a decorative button. The little black one is seductive and elegant in stretch leather.
Styled with small boots, with or without heels, this dress makes an uncomplicated, casual statement and can be combined with a longer, lightweight cardigan. In the evening, worn with a wide belt and high heels, it gives you a look to kneel down in.
The elastic stretch leather guarantees maximum comfort and yields so nicely that you won’t feel restricted anywhere. We only use lamb leather from France, which is a by-product of the food industry and whose processing is certified in accordance with the EU REACH standard . The dress is produced in a German manufactory. This not only guarantees the very best quality, but also ensures sustainable production.
The leather dress is super easy to care for, you can simply wash it in the washing machine! Detailed washing instructions are included with the product and you can also watch the video here or read about it here. Light-colored leather is somewhat more sensitive and should therefore be treated more carefully. But don’t worry! I’ll give you tips on how to remove grease stains, for example!
Material composition: 100% lamb leather. Lining 97% cotton, 3% Lycra.
The leather belt is part of the styling and is not part of the dress.
Washing and care instructions
General care instructions & tips for handling stretch leather products:
It is very important to us that you can care for our products as easily as possible. That’s why, together with our French leather suppliers, we have developed a stretch leather that you can easily wash in the washing machine!
Washing instructions. It’s so easy to get your stretch leather products from AYASSE clean again:
- Cleaning the washing machine of old detergent residues
- Turn leather trousers, leather top, leather dress or leather jacket made of stretch leather inside out
- Put single items in the washing drum
- Set the wool wash cycle to 30°
- Use wool detergent or leather wash concentrate
- Set a low spin speed
- Start the washing process
- After washing, lay out flat to dry (do not place on the radiator or in the sun)
- When almost dry, roll lightly and pull into shape (to soften the leather)
- Iron inside out at a low temperature
A few additional tips:
We are proud that our leather can be washed in the washing machine! Of course, our leather is not immune to stains, so we recommend that you handle this high-quality product with care. Because the pants should not be washed too often. Light stains can often simply be wiped off or removed in another way!
- You can find tips on removing grease stains in our video here.
- We generally advise against hand washing, even if it is well-intentioned. This can lead to irregularities in the leather. And with the washing machine, you also have more time for nicer things.
- Optimal storage: leather products must be able to breathe! They should therefore be stored in an airy and dry place. Please do not lock them in a plastic bag. Under no circumstances should the leather be exposed to intense light or direct sunlight, as the natural leather could fade. But don’t worry, of course you can go out in the sun with it, just don’t leave it in a place exposed to light for long periods. The stretch leather tops can be hung up, but please use a wider hanger – it is better to store them lying down.
- Rain: You can go out in the rain with the products without worrying! They get wet and can become slightly darker in color. After drying (not in the sun or on the heater), the leather will return to normal without leaving any water stains. If you know that you often go out in the rain or are exposed to a lot of “dangerous” situations (dirty children’s hands, wet dog paws jumping up), then we recommend waterproofing.
- Make-up: If you like to wear make-up, we recommend putting a cloth over your face before putting on the leather tops so that no stains remain on the collar.