Stretch leather pants Lou in nude!
These nude-colored stretch leather trousers are a closet essential. They can be combined endlessly, are comfortable and even revive worn-out T-shirts! The leather trousers have a comfortable mid-rise waist. The waistband has a simple elasticated band, making it the easiest way to slip into these trousers. The fly and pockets are only hinted at and are therefore not bulky. The elastic stretch leather guarantees maximum comfort. We only use lamb leather from France, which is a by-product of the food industry. The leather is certified in accordance with the EU REACH standard . The trousers are produced in a German factory very close to our company headquarters. In this way, we not only guarantee the very best quality, but also ensure sustainable production. Because the distances are short and we support German craftsmanship. This also allows us to respond to your special requests. For example, if you need a special length or would like to have your trousers shortened, we will be happy to help you! But it is also very easy to shorten the trousers yourself.
We’ll show you how here.
The inside of the stretch leather trousers is made of cotton Lycra fabric, which makes them very comfortable to wear. Even after prolonged wear, the leather returns to its original shape, preventing dents as far as possible. We have provided you with more information about stretch leather in this article.
We describe the color as nude with a slight tinge of pale pink. A very special color that goes very well with white, black and autumnal shades.
The leather leggings are super easy to care for as you can simply wash them in the washing machine! Detailed washing instructions are included with the product. In these articles you can find out how best to wash your leather leggings. Click here for the blog post. You can watch it in more detail in the video.
Not sure whether leather leggings are for you? Then take a look at our 5 commandments on why you’ll love Lou’s lederhosen!
Material composition: 100% lamb leather. Lining 97% cotton, 3% Lycra.
Size and measurement chart
You can easily find the right size for you:
- Chest measurement: Place a measuring tape around the widest part of your chest
- Waist size: Place a measuring tape around the waist at the narrowest part of the upper body without tying it.
- Hip circumference: Place a measuring tape over the widest part of the buttocks and hips
Product dimensions from Lou:
You should pay attention to this:
As these are elasticated trousers, we only give length measurements. Hip and waist measurements say nothing about the fit of the pants. Your hip measurement is decisive for the right size. If, according to the size chart, you have a hip measurement of e.g. 91- 95cm, choose size 38.
By the way, you can easily shorten your pants yourself. You can see how here in the video.
Do you need longer pants? Then contact us and we will be happy to make one to your specifications!
Washing and care instructions
General care instructions & tips for handling stretch leather products:
It is very important to us that you can care for our products as easily as possible. That’s why, together with our French leather suppliers, we have developed a stretch leather that you can easily wash in the washing machine!
Washing instructions. It’s so easy to get your stretch leather products from AYASSE clean again:
- Cleaning the washing machine of old detergent residues
- Turn leather trousers, leather top, leather dress or leather jacket made of stretch leather inside out
- Put single items in the washing drum
- Set the wool wash cycle to 30°
- Use wool detergent or leather wash concentrate
- Set a low spin speed
- Start the washing process
- After washing, lay out flat to dry (do not place on the radiator or in the sun)
- When almost dry, roll lightly and pull into shape (to soften the leather)
- Iron inside out at a low temperature
A few additional tips:
We are proud that our leather can be washed in the washing machine! Of course, our leather is not immune to stains, so we recommend that you handle this high-quality product with care. Because the pants should not be washed too often. Light stains can often simply be wiped off or removed in another way!
- You can find tips on removing grease stains in our video here.
- We generally advise against hand washing, even if it is well-intentioned. This can lead to irregularities in the leather. And with the washing machine, you also have more time for nicer things.
- Optimal storage: leather products must be able to breathe! They should therefore be stored in an airy and dry place. Please do not lock them in a plastic bag. Under no circumstances should the leather be exposed to intense light or direct sunlight, as the natural leather could fade. But don’t worry, of course you can go out in the sun with it, just don’t leave it in a place exposed to light for long periods. The stretch leather tops can be hung up, but please use a wider hanger – it is better to store them lying down.
- Rain: You can go out in the rain with the products without worrying! They get wet and can become slightly darker in color. After drying (not in the sun or on the heater), the leather will return to normal without leaving any water stains. If you know that you often go out in the rain or are exposed to a lot of “dangerous” situations (dirty children’s hands, wet dog paws jumping up), then we recommend waterproofing.
- Make-up: If you like to wear make-up, we recommend putting a cloth over your face before putting on the leather tops so that no stains remain on the collar.